The mandate of Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is for communities to design and deliver social programs that are preventive in nature to promote and enhance well-being among individuals, families and communities.
The programs developed are intended to help individuals within their communities to adopt healthy lifestyles, thereby improving their quality of life, and building capacity to prevent and/or deal with crisis.
The Town of Crossfield understands the importance of mental health supports for our residents. We have established a counselling policy that can help residents access subsidized short-term counselling sessions through FCSS. To learn more, please email email@example.com or call Nicole at (403) 946-5565.
FCSS funds internal and external programs.
Crossfield and District FCSS 2023 Funding
- 2022 Crossfield FCSS Administration Calendar
- 2023 FCSS Grant Funding Applications are now closed.
For more information, contact the FCSS co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Crossfield’s FCSS Funded Organizations
- Airdrie and District Victims Assistance Society
- Boys and Girls Club of Airdrie
- Crossfield Agricultural Society Children’s Gardening Program
- Crossfield Day Camp
- Crossfield Municipal Library
- Crossfield Playschool Association
- Helping Hands 4-H Multi Club
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- North Rocky View Community Links
- Town of Crossfield Family and Community Programming
- Resources and Information