Applications and Permits

Town staff can assist you with your applications for burn permits, development permits, home occupations, subdivisions and re-designation applications as well as building, electrical, plumbing and gas permits.

Commonly requested documents 

Alberta Land Surveyors' Association offers information on Real Property Reports and other important information pertaining to properties within the province of Alberta.

Payment options

The Town accepts:

  • cash
  • cheque
  • debit card
  • MasterCard 
  • Visa