The Finance department provides support services to the municipality, as well as maintaining and communicating financial information to the public, Town council and staff.
Some of the services provided by the Finance department include:
- Preparing annual assessments for all properties within the Town according to legislation.
- Processing of all incoming Town revenues and expenses.
- Maintaining accurate tax related rolls.
- Preparing yearly financial plans and reports as required by legislation.
- Maintaining annual Operating and Capital Budgets.
Any financial questions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mayor, Town council and administration prepare the budget for the Town of Crossfield annually, which is typically finalized in April of each year. Combined Assessment and Tax Notices are mailed in early May to all rate payers in the Town of Crossfield.
Budget Highlights and Financial Statements
The 2021 Audited Financial Statements we approved by council at the May 3, 2022 regular council meeting.
Annual audit is done by Ascend LLP from Hanna, Alberta (403) 854-4421.
Any questions or invoices can be directed to email@example.com
- 2021 Financial Statements
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Operating Budget Highlights
- 2016 Operating Budget Highlights
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Update Operating Capital Budget Highlights
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements