Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
| Print Link

Join a Committee or Board

Serve on a Board / Committee 

If you are interested in serving on a board or committee, we want to hear from you. There are three Town committees which require representation from the committee - The Municpal Planning Commission, the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and the Crossfield and District Recreation Board.

Municipal Planning Commission

The Municipal Planning Commission (MPC) considers and decides on development applications (i.e. for new buildings, relaxations, etc.) that come from the development officer. This board meets during the day as required and is not currently seeking new community members..

Subdivision & Development Appeal Board

This board hears and rules on items denied by the Municipal Planning Commission that have been appealed by the applicant. Members only meet when required. Two community members are being actively recruited for this board.

Crossfield and District Recreation Board

The role of this board is to review applications and award grants to eligible community non-profit organizations which offer recreational progams and services. The board meets as required and is not currently recruiting new members.

To apply, fill in a Board and Committee Application and submit it to the Town. If you have any further questions about boards or committees please call (403) 946-5565.